Amanda’s coaching philosophy is centered around the concept that positive behaviors and consistent, quality training will yield positive results every time. An athlete doesn’t need to be talented to be successful. Success is earned through a relentless work ethic, adaptability, attitude, and belief in the process. She takes an individualized and educational approach to endurance coaching built on the foundation of data analysis, mental readiness and fueling to help the athlete tackle and overcome their barriers to success. Amanda is a USA Triathlon, USA Cycling and USA Swimming certified coach working with Next Level Triathlon.
When working with her athletes, Amanda looks at the specific nutrients required during a race or work out and provides the athlete with a breakdown of what they need to consume. That same analysis is applied to training data. By analyzing the training data, Amanda is able to build a more effective and comprehensive plan to help the athlete achieve their goals. She also addresses the most challenging part of endurance sport, mental strength. Through mental imagery and positive self-talk, she prepares her athletes to change their perception of struggle in order to arrive at race day ready to face anything.
- Personalized Monthly Coaching that includes:
- Individualized training plan built for YOU
- Run and swim video analysis, race fueling evaluation and planning included
- Upgraded to Premium Level Training Peaks
- Unlimited contact via email/text, one phone call per week to discuss the previous week’s and current week’s workouts
- Discount for Team Mohawk Racers (join us and get the discount!)
- Swim stroke video analysis using HudlTechnique- $60
- Running technique video analysis using HudlTechnique- $60
- Race fueling evaluation & planning- $60
- Private swim lessons
- Initial evaluation- $40
- 30 min private session- $40
- 60 min private session- $70
For more information, please contact her directly.